Asset Management on a strategic and tactical level
ISO 55000 is the international standard specifying requirements for developing, implementing, managing and improving Asset Management systems.
The standard consists of three parts:
- ISO 55000 – Asset Management
- ISO 55001 – Asset Management – Management systems – Requirements;
- ISO 55002 – Asset Management – Management systems – Guidelines for the application of ISO 55001.
ISO 55000 offers a frame that you need to complete. For this, the specific characteristics of your organization and the requirements demanded for managing your assets serve as guidance.
Utilizing ISO 55000 on a strategic and tactical level
ISO 55000 can be a useful instrument for Asset Management on a strategic and tactical level, providing that you make the right choices during implementation. Our IAM certified employees can assist you in this.
In our approach, we focus particularly on:
- Improving the performance of your assets;
- Achieving your company goals;
- Illustrating how elements of Asset Management are interwoven;
- Developing, managing or improving your Asset Management system and the processes involved.
Find out more
Please contact us. We love to explain the possibilities ISO 55000 offers for managing your organization’s assets.Get in contact