Heb je altijd al willen werken binnen een jong, dynamisch team van hoogopgeleide professionals? Wij zijn voortdurend op zoek naar enthousiaste goed opgeleide technici die ons team willen versterken.
Participate in the Development, maintenance and update the Quality Management Plan for the project, on site.
- Coordinate all resources assigned to the project regarding Quality Assurance and Quality Control Activities, on site.
- Develop, project QA/QC manager and QA/QC officers the Inspections and Test Plans.
- Follow up and assist the Inspection and Test Plans implementation on site.
- Prepare, set up and validate the necessary work procedures or work instructions for site activities.
- Keep a set of documentation covering project specifications and follow the customer requirements and relevant standards.
- Alert, when necessary, bysteel’s Project Manager and QA/QC Manager of any deviation or problem related to quality assurance on critical/major items or on quality control in general.
- Relate with the Client’s QA/QC Manager relating quality issues, when delegated by Bysteel’s QA/QC Manager.
- Attend Quality Meetings when required.
- Participate in the detection of non-conformity (including the analysis and treatment).
- Participate in defining and implementing corrections to NCR’s raised internally or by the Client.
- Participate in defining and implementing corrective and preventive actions on site.
- Manage, oversee and ensure the verification of real implementation of the effectiveness of corrective and preventive actions.
- Prepare and organize documentation of quality assurance / quality control in all stages of erection.
- Prepare and issues site quality related reports, on request.
- Conduct and/or coordinate internal site audits to assure the quality assurance system implementation and applicability.